13 Amelia Street, Brunswick 3056
*I have a separate entrance to my home-studio off Barkly Street that is accessible from the park. Please give me a call when you are near.
Barkly Square car parking is the best place to park your vehicle. Street parking is also available.
- 1-2 reference photos of makeup
- 1-2 reference photos hairstyles
- Current photo of your hair from the back and front
- Photos of your dress, flowers, bridesmaids dresses, venue
- Moodboard (if you have one)
- Veil and any hair accessories you will be wearing.
- If you have sensitive skin, please let me know prior to our appointment and please bring along your everyday skin & makeup kit.
skin, hair & clothing
- Please arrive wearing your everyday makeup.
- Please shampoo your hair the day before, blow dried and product free.
- For slippery & soft hair please skip conditioner/ treatment/ oils.
- Wear a top in a similar colour to your dress.
- Please have your fake tan professionally applied prior to the makeup trial, if you are planning on wearing one for your wedding.
- You are welcomed to bring along 1 guest due to limited space in my studio.
- Please allow up to 3 hours for makeup and hair trials, and up to 1.5 hours for makeup or hair only
- If you would like to try more than 1 hairstyle, please let me know prior to our appointment to allow additional time. Extra charges apply.